Are you planning to change your phone number with which you have primarily created your account? Well, this particular situation could arise because of several different reasons. One of the most obvious reasons why you are changing your Cash App login phone number because your phone is stolen.
In this scenario, you do not have any other option but to change the account information or login details. The old cash app users are aware of the fact that Cash App allows its users to create their accounts with multiple phone numbers.
In view of that, we can say that it is quite easy to change your cash app account information. Once you change your Cash App login details successfully, you have to log in using that phone number.
Another important thing you should note that the same method applies if you want to change your email address.
Steps to change Cash App account info
Those who do not know the correct method to update Cash App account details should follow the instructions given below carefully:
Note: Before you can begin with this process, you should update your Cash App application in order to avoid any hassle.
- Launch Cash App application on your smart device.
- As soon as you do so, the Cash App home screen will be displayed.
- On the Cash App home screen, click on the 'Profile' icon at the top.
- Choose the option of reading as 'Personal' from the list of options.
- In case you wish to update your email address, tap on it to remove it.
- Do the same if you wish to update your phone number.
- After removing the details successfully, you need to add the new phone number.
- For this, tap on the 'Add Phone or Email' option.
- After adding the details successfully, confirm your details.
- Once you edit your details, you need to log in using the same number.
In case the number you have just now added is already in use, then you need to complete additional steps in order to update it. In certain scenarios, you will be asked to verify your account before you can proceed further in the process.